Monday, July 23, 2007

Worst. Ad. Ever

I know that many of you will think poorly of me...but everytime I see that AAMI ad where the father and daughter drive around looking for cheap petrol, I pray that they crash and that obnoxious brat Annabelle hurtles through the windscreen.

To make things worse it appears that the reason my AAMI Car Insurance costs so bloody much is that they are paying for this abomination to be aired every commercial break. Surely the money could have been better spent on a decent advertising agency or a speech pathologist for the kid.

Piss off Annabelle and take your bloody "principle" with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Annabelle. You're a bully!!
The kid is adorable, obviously you dont have any smart children hanging around you to appreciate just how adorable this kid is.