Thursday, September 20, 2007

This Week's News

I don't know what it is about my tolerance levels at the moment but gees this week's news has shat me.

Firstly, to that STUPID woman who has decided to sue her doctor for allowing her to give birth to two PERFECTLY healthy and no doubt damn cute baby girls. This is just downright fucking psycho but it makes it oh so much worse that the media has not surprisingly latched onto the fact that she is a lesbian, rather than just a stupid bitch.

There are 101 reasons why this woman deserved to be aborted herself, but the damage that she has caused to the whole "IVF for everyone" debate that so many people have worked their fricken guts out for years has already been done. I suggest we just send ban her from RM Williams, golf and the Indigo Girls for ever. It makes absolutely no sense to me that she couldn't have foreseen this before she filed a document in Court that essentially says:
"I hate my kid so much that you should give me $400,000 + interest + costs".
Let's just add "egocentric" to "pathetic, ungrateful bitch".

I mean when the husband, myself and KTBIM attended a recent fundraiser for a lovely friend of ours (who just happened to be a lady-lover) with the theme Doctors & Nurses as backyard abortionists complete with freaky baby dolls skewered on coathangers we were at least fully aware that we were likely to have our testicles kicked in. Sure there were plenty of people who didn't quite dig our gag (we were in Northcote after all and 3 of only about 5 guys in the whole place) but then again our lucious lesbian friends thought it was kinda cool and tongue-in-cheek.

Secondly, is anyone else sick of this whole Pumpkin story?? I mean really, it has gone on a fair it hasn't it??? And whoever thought of the nickname "Pumpkin" clearly needs to have a good hard look at themselves. I'm not sure they even HAVE Pumpkins in China, so i can only imagine how hard it would be to explain that one in the Chinese Times or whatever the family business name was...

Sure it is a big enough story for it to maybe make front page once, but the connection to Australia is all a little tenuous for my liking to make it into the next Karmein Chan media frenzy.

Thirdly, who knew that Natalie Bassingthwaite went out with Gordon from Big Brother??? This has almost overshadowed his tragic death (well in MX which i consider to be my #1 source of information these days) and the fact that his "close friend" was actually quoted as saying that he was a "big personality and big in every way"...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was angsting about the nickname 'pumpkin' too until I heard it came from the brand of her clothing. Which is odd, but probably not too sinister...