Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Jillian's Top Holiday Destinations

Thanks once again to The Age Online we are blessed with learning just where are The Biggest Loser('s) Gillian's top 5 holiday destinations.

I now give you her holiday destinations numbers 6 through 8:

6. Bob's Forehead - I just love the way you can walk for days and days and never find a hairline. When the wind is blowing, sometimes you are even lucky enough to get a gust of coke off his nostrils .

"Helen Hunt is my sister"

7. Fairfield - Maybe it's the abundance of ladies in sensible shoes, Carpet Call showrooms and softball fields...but for some reason it always makes me feel like I belong.

8. Knox Shopping Centre - A mystical place where Mrs Fields is queen and Donut King, blessed with one of the highest instances of "fats" per capita in the world. It is here where I know my work will never be done.

No comments: