Monday, February 5, 2007

I snort coke, binge drink & I blog

Thanks to the brilliance of News of the World, Monday mornings at the office have never been so good.

I didn't think NOTW could get any better after they brought us a cracker of a story about Heather "Stumpy" Mills bonking former Gladiators star "Hunter" a few weeks back. Apparently he loved it when she ripped off her leg and jumped "athletically" into the bath with him....

You just know that skank used her leg for this kinda foreplay

Sometimes I love being wrong: Thank you Paris Hilton

Check out the amount of Coke on that guys chest!!!!

I've got 3 words for you Paris: "I wanna be you".

1 comment:

Adem With An E said...

LOOK AT ALL OF THAT COKE ON THAT GUYS CHEST!! Christ on a bike, most certainly a sight for sore eyes.

Welcome to the Blogerati, Luke ;)

x