Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Wiggy wiggy, i'm getting jiggy...




5ive Reasons I'm giddy that 5ive are halfway through recording their comeback album:

1. Abz response to the question "How do you see your role in the band now?"

"I'm not too sure to be honest with you. I'm trying to figure out what my role is in the band at the moment. I'm having, like, chats with a psychiatrist every other week. I don't know what my purpose is in the band. They're trying to help me with that and trying to discover who I am."

2. J



3. J's response to how he has changed since the band split:

"It's gonna be different than before because I'm 100% more passive than I used to be." BRING. IT. ON.

4. Lyrically they are amazing:

You wanna know what hits you like a fork lift truck
We got J, AB, Rich, Sean and Scott rocking the extra
Curricular ladies love particular fella
Who knock da meter get the boom shake regular
Five bad boys, honey no, we don't quit til we hit
The rebound sound with a kick
So come on everybody, everybody in tune
As I boomshake n' rock a body
Gimme room
Clap your hands
Stamp your feet
Push it in, pull it out to the beat.


5. Boring, bland, ugly Sean (whose most valuable contribution to the band's pop genius was when he was replaced by a cardboard cutout in the Let's Dance video) has left, meaning that 5ive are now 4our.

No comments: